The ARG6800+ analog audio remote gain distribution amplifier (DA) is a high-performance amplifier that offers remotely controlled audio gain that can be increased for specific applications.
Control is selectable to either remote or local. Flat frequency response, carefully controlled roll-off and very low distortion ensure a virtually transparent transmission path. The ARG6800+ DA is designed for use in the 6800+™ modular core processing platform.
The input is over-voltage protected up to 120 V AC or DC. The transformerless, balanced input is normally bridging, but can be terminated by installing a suitable resistor. Unbalanced input is converted to balanced output. Isolation between modules in the mounting frame is better than 90 dB over the entire audio frequency band.
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Remote control for mute settings
- Remote indication for channel state and overload
- Remote and local control for independent channel gain adjustment
- Local control for selecting output configuration
- Configurable outputs to one of the following options:
- Eight outputs designated to one channel (1x8)
- Four outputs designated to channel A, four outputs designated to channel B (dual 1x4)
- Eight outputs designated to the combined stream of both channels (2x8 sum)