Getting fast and reliable Internet coverage to every corner of your home can be difficult, even when using the latest Wi-Fi technology. IOGEAR's Powerline Wireless Extender Kit is designed to help eliminate these troublesome Wi-Fi dead spots by allowing you the freedom to create a Wi-Fi network anywhere in your home - all by simply plugging in our Powerline Wi-Fi Extender into an available power outlet. As an added benefit, our Powerline Wi-Fi Extender also has a built-in Ethernet port to connect any non-wireless networking device to your Powerline network, granting you the flexibility to customize your home's network to fit the needs of your Ethernet and Wi-Fi based devices.
IOGEAR's selection of Powerline adapters enables greater flexibility to customize and expand your home network. Our Powerline adapters are compatible with all standard electric outlets. Add on wired or wireless Powerline adapters to meet the growing data demands of your Internet connected devices that are located throughout your home.
With transfer rates of up 200Mbps for wired connections and 150Mbps for wireless, IOGEAR's Powerline adapters provide enough bandwidth to take advantage of your ISP's premier grade network speeds. Easily distribute high-speed wired and wireless data connections to all of your broadband based devices through almost any power outlet in your home. Our high-speed Powerline adapters are the perfect solution for streaming HD content on devices such as Roku™, Apple™ TV, Slingbox™ and Smart TVs, online multi-player battles on your gaming console and video chatting with family and friends across the globe with fast and easy setup.
- Create or extend a high speed wired / wireless network using your home's existing power lines
- High-speed Wired data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps
- High-speed Wireless data transfer rates of up to 150Mbps
- Easy Auto Configuration - Single push button for an easy and secure connection to your wireless network
- Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, and 128-bit AES encryption with key management
- Plug-N-Play installation - No software installation necessary
- HomePlug AV / IEEE1905.1 Compliant
- Co-exists with HomePlug 1.0
- Works with Roku™, Apple™ TV, Slingbox™, Playstation™, Xbox™ or any Ethernet enabled broadband device