Sonance, the company that invented the in-wall and in-ceiling speaker category, introduces the world’s first adjustable width, soundbar. With two models featuring a patent-pending design that allows the installer to adjust the width to perfectly match any display between 50” and 80” (127cm to 203cm). The Sonance soundbars ensure exact alignment every time; even if the display is changed or when it is updated.
Developed utilizing state-of-the-art design and modeling software and featuring driver technology used in sonance’s next generation Visual Performance® Series, these LCR configuration soundbars offer incredible sonic performance, while the passive design allows the use of any high quality Amplifier or AV Receiver to deliver the best solution for their client.
- Exclusive patent-pending adjustable-width design to perfectly match any display between 50" and 80"
- 3-way speaker design featuring coaxial midrange and tweeter plus dual high-excursion woofers for crystal clear dialog, precise detail and wide sound stage
- Supplied with hardware for VESA TV mount, wall mount or table-top
- Discrete and minimalistic industrial design blends-in with most flat screen displays
- Aircraft-grade extruded aluminum chassis and powder coated metal grille will not buckle, distort or discolor over time
- Pair with Sonance surround speakers and Sonance subwoofer for perfect results