Camplex HF-TR24LC 24-channel LC singlemode tactical fiber optic cable with a polyurethane jacket on reel meets outdoor tactical needs for broadcast and pro-audio applications that require an outdoor rated crush and impact resistant cable. The helically stranded core provides flexibility, deployment survivability, and exceptional mechanical protection for the optical fibers.
LC, SC, ST connectors and custom lengths are available. Due to varying cable diameters and lengths, Camplex reel assemblies will include different features to protect and manage cable ends such as coiling rings, hinged latching doors, or slotted disk dividers.
- Designed for Use in Harsh Environments Where Size and Weight are Concerns
- Can Be Used for Temporary Deployment Directly on the Ground in All Terrains
- Chemical Resistance Suitable for Outside Broadcast, Industrial, Mining and Petrochemical Environments
- Crush-Resistant with Thick Layer of Aramid Strength Members
- Polyurethane Jacket is Abrasion, Cut and Chemical Resistant
- Heavy-Duty Connectors with Dust Caps
- Reel includes Storage for Safely Transporting Fanout (Due to varying cable diameters and lengths, Camplex reels include different features to protect and manage cable ends such as coiling rings, hinged latching doors, or slotted disk dividers.)
- Multichannel Tactical Cable with Minimum Bend Radius 3.3 in/8.5mm
- Individual 36-Inch Fanout Channels Protected with Polyurethane Tactical Furcation Tubing
- Meets & Exceeds MIL-PRF-85045 Specifications