The IPX-TC1 provides one of the most advanced IP Streaming solutions on the market utilizing Aurora’s IPBaseT™ technology, which synergizes various IP/AV standards to work together as one. It is the industry’s first 4K2K transceiver with zero compression and latency based on BlueRiver NT™ platform. Using a transmitter (encoder) and receiver (decoder), respectively, used to be the standard – until now. The IPX-TC1 can be set up as either one to make installation, inventory, and troubleshooting easier.
Another industry first is the option slot to add other IP capabilities, like ExtremeUSB® (USB 2.0 over IP) or Dante® audio, for a more complete, distributed system.
Audio, video, data, and control can be sent securely to one or many units using off-the-shelf 10G Ethernet switches. When the IPX-TC1 is set up to be a transmitter, the 2 HDMI inputs become a source switch and the HDMI output becomes a potential loop out. When set up as a receiver, a user can select the local HDMI inputs or an IP source. Seamless switching of the sources further enhances the presentation. Regardless of how the IPX-TC1 is set up, the audio can be de-embedded at any location, break away, and/or be sent to or received from a Dante® enabled device. The USB 2.0 option is also flexible, working as a KVM and/or a high-speed data transfer (480Mbps) for memory sticks. Each IPX-TC1 USB feature can also be set as a host or a device. To keep the system friendly, a customizable OSD and web server are available to be programmed as required. For RJ-45 LAN devices, the 1G Ethernet port allows full bandwidth end-to-end over the IPX-TC1 10G fiber or copper port. Choice is important. That’s why the IPX-TC1 has an SFP+ port that can use single or multi-mode fiber- making the IPX-TC1 the ultimate AV IP product on the market today.
At InfoComm 2015, Aurora will be showcasing the revolutionary IPX-TC1 Audio and Video over IP Transceiver. Leveraging Aurora’s IPBaseT™ Technology, the award-winning device is the market’s first 4k2k transceiver with zero compression and zero latency. Combining the ability to use the unit as a transmitter or receiver, the solution greatly simplifies overall system design, ordering, stocking, and deployment.
Equipped with an option slot to add IP capabilities such as USB 2.0 over IP or Dante audio, the complete, distributed system also enables audio, video, data, and control to be securely delivered to one or many units using standard 10G Ethernet Fiber switches. The IP
- IPBaseT transceiver-one unit can be configured as a transmitter (encoder) or receiver (decoder)
- 4K with zero compression and zero latency
- Available for 10G fiber or 10G copper networks
- Two HDMI inputs, one HDMI output
- 128×128 w/HDCP distributed routing (nearly unlimited scalability without HDCP)
- Seamless video and breakaway audio switching
- Video wall capabilities
- Built in control system with web server for display and source control
- Dante® IP audio and ExtremeUSB® (USB 2.0 480Mbps) options
- Available in surface/rack-mountable (IPX-TC1) or wall plate (IPX-TCW3) versions
- IPX-TCW3 available in white or black
- Ethernet port allows full bandwidth end-to-end over the IPX-TC1 10G Copper port