A wireless wall-box dimmer for 120-277 Volt load control of dimmable magnetic low-voltage halogen or LED, incandescent, and tungsten-halogen loads in a Zum™ commercial lighting system.
The Zum™ wireless wall-box dimmer (ZUMMESH-DIM Series) provides control of a single 120-277 Volt lighting load consisting of dimmable magnetic low-voltage halogen or LED, incandescent, and tungsten-halogen loads. It features a single rocker switch to enable simple on/off switching and dimming adjustment, with the ability to save one preset. Standard gang-box installation allows one or more units to be installed in a 3-1/2 inch (89mm) deep electrical box (decorator-style faceplate sold separately).
Zum Mesh wireless technology affords easy “pair and play” integration as part of a complete Zum commercial lighting system. Energy-saving options are available to enable daylighting, occupancy or vacancy sensing, and centralized monitoring and management.
Occupancy sensor, vacancy sensor, and daylight sensor connectivity drive the potential for significant energy savings. Lights will turn off automatically when the room is vacant and dim gradually according to the amount of natural daylight in the room. This reduces energy usage while maintaining a consistent light level for a comfortable workspace.
Pair and Play Setup
Designed with flexibility and ease-of-use in mind, Zum dimmers are pre-programmed with “pair and play” functionality. An installer can simply install the dimmer in a room along with Zum occupancy or vacancy sensors and/or a daylight sensor, set up the room with a few quick button taps, and then use the dimmer to control the lights in the room - no programming required! Room setup can also be accomplished using the Zum app if the room is equipped with a Zum Network Bridge. The Zum Network Bridge also enables centralize monitoring and management via a Zum Floor Hub and Zum net wireless gateway.
Zum Mesh Wireless Technology
Ultra-reliable Zum Mesh wireless technology provides steadfast peer-to-peer RF communications within a commercial space without the need for physical control wiring, hubs, or gateways. Employing a 2.4GHz peer-to-peer mesh network topology, nearly every Zum Mesh device acts as a “routing node,” relaying wireless commands directly between Zum Mesh devices to ensure that e
- Zum™ wireless wall-box dimmer
- Pair and play with Zum occupancy sensors, vacancy sensors, and daylight sensors
- Zum Mesh peer-to-peer RF communications for easy integration into a complete standalone or networked Zum wireless lighting control solution
- Single rocker switch and status LED
- Forward phase dimming technology
- Supports dimmable magnetic low-voltage halogen or LED, incandescent, and tungsten-halogen lighting loads
- Rated 500W at 120VAC or 1200W at 277VAC
- Built-in air gap switch
- Flying lead wiring connections
- Standard 3-1/2 inch (89mm) deep electrical box installation
- Matching decorator-style faceplate available separately