The CDi DriveCore Series is an evolution in amplification, providing an impressive mix of high-performance; rich feature set, and competitive cost. Using technology derived from our flagship Installed Sound amplifier (Crown DriveCore Install series), the CDi DriveCore 4|300BL offers streamlined functionality to work in almost any small/medium sized installation such as restaurants, retail stores, and more. Designed for ease-of-use in a variety of applications, the 4|300BL is a 4channel amp that includes network control/monitoring, high-level DSP, front-panel interface, and support for driving up to 100Vrms speaker loads without requiring a transformer. The 4|300BL also comes with BLU link, adding the ability to send and receive channels over HARMAN’s digital audio BUS. The entire CDi DriveCore line comes pre-loaded with JBL speaker tunings to help make installations quicker and easier.
- DriveCore™ technology - Crown’s proprietary DriveCore technology eliminates hundreds of components within each amplifier, reducing the variability of component values, increasing reliability, resulting in incredible audio fidelity from an efficient design
- Network control and monitoring - Through HARMAN’s HiQnet Audio Architect software, the CDi DriveCore can be controlled, configured, and monitored through standard TCP/IQ network
- Pre-loaded speaker tunings - For quicker and easier setup and installation
- Front-panel interface - Completely configure the amplifier using an intuitive front-panel interface
- GPIO/AUX port - Recall presets, mute channels, monitor faults, power on/off the amplifier, and more through a combined GPIO/AUX Port
- BLU link– Both receive and send channels over HARMAN’s 256 channel, fault-tolerant audio BUS, BLU link