SignWave BRZ2-10FM is our most affordable flush mount digital door card. It keeps your meeting schedules and event activities current—automatically—by seamlessly interfacing with popular room management and calendar software including, but not limited to: Microsoft Exchange Server / Outlook, Newmarket Delphi EMS, MICROS Fidelio Opera PMS, Dean Evans EMS, and Google Calendar.
Besides providing an attractive flush-mount high-def TFT display with a wide viewing angle, it also includes a built-in touch screen.
SignWave BRZ2-10FM sources data via a cloud widget, which is powered by Keywest Technology’s Breeze 2.0 digital signage system. Working as a widget, it can be used solely as a door card, or it may be used as a media source within a zone of the Breeze CMS editor. Finally, it can also be used in conjunction with other Breeze 2.0 widgets, such as reader boards, menu boards, weather, news, etc.
- Attractive flush-mount design
- Easy-to-read 10.1-inch screen
- Built-in capacitive touch screen
- Connect to popular EMS / PMS programs for hands-free operation
- Update dynamic content automatically with powerful Breeze Digital Signage widgets
- Update static content with cloud-based Breeze CMS
- Commercial-grade display offers uncompromising HD resolution at 1280 x 800
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) and WiFi Ready
- Manage event data by editing text, change room combinations, room swaps
- Access event schedules at meeting location or by web browser
- Automate room schedule and event data via network
- Adjust ad-hoc scheduling at conference rooms using local keypad
- Change logos for event branding or sponsorship
- Default to logo or image when room is empty, automatically
- Automatic sequence of scheduling timeline
- Use multiple data templates to optimize data appearance
- Replaces traditional wall cards or signs