The LPTR2-2119 is 2-slides, 21U, 19inch Deep knockdown rack made for built-in installations,such as inside cabinetry, to provide convenient slideout access to rackmounted equipment. 19" EIA open-frame rack with heavy-duty slides for smooth, pull-out access to rack-mounted equipment, making this an ideal design for use inside custom cabinetry. Push-button lock eliminates latch binding while allowing the rack to rotate on a turntable (60°/90°). Rack base secures to turntable base with screws on front and rear (no wing nuts under rack). Lock-out mechanism automatically engages to keep rack in fully extended position when servicing equipment. Available in two depths. Smooth black powder epoxy finish. Ships unassembled (2 boxes). Special packaging available for distributors.
- Base includes integral turntable with push button release
- Rack with two side stiffeners.
- Accommodates a load up to 125 lbs.
- Six (11-ga. steel) corner-post rails tapped 10-32
- Six cable lacing bars
- Front security panel (perforated)
- Made in the U.S.A. with 100% certified U.S. steel
- Black powder epoxy finish