The DCP is an all-in-one processor that performs geometric correction, edge blending/color and intensity uniformity correction for a multi-projector display, resulting in a high resolution, seamless front or rear-projected display. The DCP maps multiple video inputs to an internal source image plane. This source image plane is then mapped to a high resolution display composed of multiple, loosely aligned projectors. Based on the multi-projector installation, each projector output is programmed to a specific area-of-interest within the source image plane, allowing edges to be blended smoothly and seamlessly. The source video may originate in a PC with multiple video cards or the video may come from disparate sources.
- Supports up to (6) 1080P input video streams and outputs up to (6) projectors
- DVI I/O resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (HD 1080P)
- Supports geometric correction, color and intensity correction
- Video area-of-interest control, re-sizing and re-timing
- Downloadable and built-in test patterns for projector calibration