Wireless microphone systems provide true professional wireless technology featuring UHF transmission, diversity reception and rugged, road worthy design. The RE-2 handheld system features the RE-2 receiver and HTU-TD handheld transmitter with RE510 supercardioid microphone head. RE-2 receiver is designed to provide clear reception in any environment. UHF reception eliminates noise and interference caused by crowded frequency bands. Diversity technology further reduces drop-out and interference utilizing dual internal receivers competing for the strongest possible reception. Over 1,112 possible channels are user programmable in 25kHz steps over a 24MHz bandwidth. HTU-2 handheld transmitter features a comfortable yet rugged design with an over-molded warm-grip handle, reducing handling noise and encouraging proper microphone technique. The RE-2 includes the RE510 supercardioid microphone head. Transmitter features high and low transmit power for greater range when needed and operates up to 8 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery.
- RE-2 receiver
- HTU-2 handheld transmitter
- RE510 supercardioid
- Receiver and transmitter both operate over UHF frequencies
- RE-2 receiver features dual internal receivers, set to the same frequency
- Enhanced DSP allow both receivers to compete for the strongest reception without interference, noise or drop-out
- Super-cardioid pattern results in minimal pick-up at the sides of the element, yielding higher gain before feed-back