Individuals and organizations who access the AV-iQ® website or web pages (this 'Website') primarily to receive product and service information are defined as Users; those who access the Website primarily to upload product and service information under separate agreement with Future, PLC, LLC are defined as Content Providers. Depending upon the purpose for accessing this Website, a Content Provider may be a User, and vice versa. This Agreement applies to Users.
In consideration of Future, PLC's development, arrangement, promotion and maintenance of this Website, User acknowledges and agrees to the following terms and conditions:
1. Use Limitations. Future, PLC owns the copyrights to this Website and its contents. Without Future, PLC's written permission, User will not download substantial portions of the content, nor will User download and post any of the content on other websites, blogs, and electronic bulletin boards or like, download and incorporate any of the content into advertising or other communication media or otherwise publicly display any of the downloaded content.
2. Links to other websites: As a benefit to Users, this Website may contain links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by others. Future, PLC is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of the content on Internet sites maintained by others.
3. Neutrality. While Future, PLC may feature particular products or services on this Website, nothing on this Website constitutes a recommendation or endorsement of one Content Provider's products or services over those of another.
4. Absence of Warranty and Liability.
a. Future, PLC does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the content of this Website, nor does it warrant that access to this Website will be uninterrupted, error free, virus free, or devoid of other harmful elements. The contents of this Website are provided on an 'AS IS' basis without any warranties, express or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
b. Future, PLC will not be liable for any damages User may suffer in connection with use of this Website.
c. User's dealings with a Content Provider or other third party found on or otherwise related to this Website are solely between User and such third party. Future, PLC will not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage or other harm resulting from such dealings.
5. Website Security. User will not violate or attempt to violate the security of this Website, such as by accessing data not intended for User; logging into a server or account User is not authorized to access; probing or testing the vulnerability of Future, PLC's system or network; or breaching security or authentication measures without authorization. Future, PLC may notify and cooperate with law enforcement agencies in prosecuting those involved in such violations.
6. Noninterference. User will not interfere or attempt to interfere with the Website or service to any other user or Content Provider, such as by submitting a virus to the Website; overloading, "flooding", "mail-bombing" or "crashing" the Website, sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or posting..
7. User Comments and Content.
a. User will not post on or upload to this Website any comment or content that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing or otherwise injurious or objectionable to others.
b. User will refrain from posting on or uploading to this Website any software, political campaigning, commercial solicitations, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of spam.
c. User will not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise attempt to conceal the origin of any comment or content User submits.
d. Future, PLC has the right to remove or edit User's comments and content with or without cause.
e. User's comments and content will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary.
f. Future, PLC has the right to identify User in connection with User's comments and content.
8. Disputes. In the event of a claim by or controversy between User and/or Future, PLC arising from use of, or otherwise relating to, this Website or this Agreement and unresolved within a reasonable amount of time by informal negotiation, such claim or controversy will be finally resolved by binding arbitration under the applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association in Fairfax, Virginia, US.
"My iQ"; the registered user environment within the AV-iQ® web site has been created to deliver access to advanced tools and services as well as select and unique information and user specific data, including pricing, on behalf of the participating manufacturers, distributors and others. Security is of the utmost importance and each user's activities within the site will be recorded and that activity will be made available to the participants who provide the information registered users will access as a means of verifying the delivery of information. Some of the information that will be provided within this environment will be hosted on the AV-iQ® servers but some of the information will be provided as a result of a web call or other solution to the source site.
Except to validate the web call on behalf of the user to the specific source site or to receive requested information, the registered user's email address will not be shared, sold, bartered or otherwise made available to others. Only the contact's name, phone number, address and business affiliation, where applicable, will be provided to others and then only to the sites and content providers that the registered user voluntarily visited during their browsing activity within the specific sessions conducted as a registered user.
For more information contact Mark Loftus at 612-397-9281 or firstname.lastname@example.org