The 9085 features 24-bit audio processing that supports 16 AES input/output channels, 16 de-embedded channels from the SDI input, and eight analog audio inputs. Sixteen re-embedded channels and 16 AES output channels can be sourced from any of the inputs. Using Linear Acoustic® AEROMAX™ technology, the card applies loudness control on up to six channels of audio from any embedded, AES, or analog inputs.
AEROMAX™ algorithms use a sophisticated multiband approach to loudness processing. These algorithms can apply multifaceted loudness correction specifically targeted to various frequency ranges and other characteristics within the program material, resulting in audio free from abrupt loudness or image shifts while preserving more of the original content than previously possible. Because the card processes audio loudness locally and in sync with the video, loudness is processed without the accumulated latency delay found in other loudness processors.
Full user remote and card-edge proc control allows adjustment of audio parametric control and routing. With multiple selectable presets, several loudness processing profiles offer the best loudness processing solution for various types of program material.
- Actively and automatically corrects loudness level differences between programs and commercials. Default -24 LKFS ATSC A/85 target loudness
- Delays video to match audio processing delay – introduces no audio-video delay shift
- Passes all audio channels
- Flexible configuration – loudness control can be stereo or 5.1
- Sophisticated multiband processing
- Set and forget operation with multiple loudness presets
- HD/SD universal digital inputs
- 24-bit Embedded audio processing
- Eight analog audio inputs with 24-bit conversion
- Audio channel mapping, downmixing,and level control
- Audio embed adaptive SRC allows asynchronous 48 kHz AES audio to automatically sync with card 48 kHz timing for glitch-free AES embedding
- Remote control/monitoring via Dashboard ™ software or OGCP-9000
remote control panels
- Timecode insertion/conversion. +LTC option allows LTC input/output on
shared port, with bi-directional conversion between VBI and LTC on RS-485 or embedded audio I/O
- Five year warranty