Living up to its name, the AXIOM 60 provides the solid foundation in which to build an exceptional sound system. At only 2U high, the AXIOM 60 is a high fidelity commercial audio amplifier that pumps 60/125 watts of continuous RMS power direct into 4-8 ohm or transformer isolated 25V and 70.7V lines. Engineered for all-in-one telephone paging solutions, the AXIOM 60 includes a balanced 600 ohm/Tel-Page input (tamper resistant) that is capable of muting two aux inputs (defeatable), which are strapped in parallel. It’s packed with safeguards to ensure long-life, including: short circuit, peak overload, current limiting, thermal runaway, and output relay (no more “pop” noises when turned on). Plus, with over a half-century of experience in the industry, Grommes~Precision backs the AXIOM 60 with its unbeatable expertise and Assurance Pledge: a 5 year warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee. An outstanding sound system needs an outstanding amplifier at its core. The AXIOM 60, which combines power, performance, protection, and dependability, is the AXIOM on which to build your outstanding sound system.
- Independent 600 ohm/Tel-Page Input
- Automatic Voice Activated Hi-Z Muting (Defeatable)
- Built Tough: Multiple Protections Including Relay, Short Circuit, & A/C Circuit Breaker
- Heavy Duty Power Supply Designed for Continuous Operation
- 25V & 70.7 Built-in Output Transformer.
- Slim 2U Rack Design
- Rack Mount Standard
- Convection Cooled—Reliable “No Maintenance” Design
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee