Octaire stereo audio matrix switchers provide an extremely dense solution for professional level balanced stereo audio signals in varying configurations up to 64x64. Each system includes integrated digital output volume and input gain adjustments that can be controlled from the included front control panel or integrated TCP/IP and RS-232 control ports.
Commonly used as a comprehensive distributed audio system capable of managing a very large facility which allows audio sources located in various rooms to be utilized throughout the facility. Cruise ships, convention centers and entertainment venues are perfectly suited for the Octaire Stereo Audio Matrix Switchers.
- Digital volume control on each output
- Digital input gain control on each input to normalize audio input voltages
- Audio connections support balanced and unbalanced audio
- Standard RS-232 control port
- Supports AutoPatch's simple BCS serial control protocol
- Standard Integrated TCP/IP APWeb control
- Includes intuitive front mounted control panel featuring LED backlit LCD and blue light buttons, allowing quick and easy access to execute many commands including status, change, disconnect, global presets, front panel lock and unlock, input gain, output v
- Front panel security lockout
- Ships with free APControl to provide easy single-user PC control of the matrix switcher
- Rack mounting ears included
- Backed by our AMX 3 year warranty
- Fully redundant power supplies with independent power paths for maximum reliability
- Global presets allow quick recall of a comprehensive snapshot of all switches and digital volume controls
- DAC (Detection Assignment and Control) eliminates the need for initial system setup; the Octaire automatically recognizes size and configuration parameters and is ready to accept switch commands as soon as it receives power