The DVME is an advanced software application for your PC/Laptop, and is also available installed and tested on a high performance computer. In either case, DVME is the ultimate presentation tool and audio/video encoder for event-based broadcasting.
DVME can use your webcam for video -- but it supports any analog or digital video source via USB video adapter, so you can use your professional video mixer, VCR, DVD player, or virtually any video source.
Stream your live video, video + screen, or screen-only along with your audio to viewers via the public Internet. DVME includes web viewing pages for both your live and recorded video, making it very simple to use.
With DVME, you can record your presentation virtually anywhere, anytime, right on your laptop computer -- complete with video and full animation. Publish your recording to your streaming server automatically... or just give someone your recorded video file.
Want to broadcast live video from your laptop back to your studio or office? No problem. As long as you have Internet access -- even cellular wireless
-- you can instantly stream you live event to thousands of viewers or to one viewer.
Want to give a live presentation to 20,000 people in your enterprise without bandwidth worry? No problem, DVME sends your live video via IP multicast using H.264, MPEG-2, or multicasts WM via a Reflector.Go Pro
DVME Pro includes MPEG-2 streaming and recording. With DVME Pro, you can record a DVD-quality video in the field and upload it directly to your MPEG-2 compatible VoD server (e.g. Princeton Server). Or stream your live MPEG-2 via multicast to existing enterprise players, set top boxes.
- Flash, H.264, VC1 Windows Media, MPEG2
- Live, file capture, and both
- HD video
- Chroma Key
- Automatic streaming and Video On Demand
- Automatic archive upload
- Simultaneous capture in MPEG-2 and Flash or WMV
- Capture with different settings as the live stream
- Picture-In-Picture or any layout you desire - custom layout design
- Built-in watermark for your logo or other image
- Animated smooth layout transitions
- Use your webcam, or optional external analog video input
- External VGA input optional
- Supports external URL input
- Real time preview
- Optional built-in streaming account
- Stream live to Roku set top boxes