Cables & Connectors (95)
Control Panels & Interfaces (9)
Digital & Streaming Media Distribution Equipment (8)
Protective Cases (7)
Telephony & VoIP Systems (58)
Polycom OTX 100 solution provides the power of a single-screen immersive telepresence experience in a smaller package and more aggressive price point, making it well-suited for smaller meeting rooms and offices.
Polycom video and voice solutions allow customers to collaborate across any environment, whether on the go with mobile video solutions or in a conference room with a life-like, immersive system
Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC)
3150 Paradise Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89109
Exhibits June 13-15, 2012
At InfoComm 2012, Polycom, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLCM), the global leader in open standards-based unified communications (UC), will demonstrate enterprise-grade Polycom® RealPresence® video and voice solutions that extend video collaboration to any work environment (immersive theater, conference room, work office, home office, or on the go). See first-hand how Polycom solutions, powered by the Polycom® RealPresence® Platform, are changing the face of communications and how businesses and industries collaborate worldwide.
In addition, Polycom is participating in six industry presentations and panels, talking to the company's vision of video collaboration ubiquity, as well as delivering video collaboration for mobile, social, and cloud platforms (details below).
Polycom this week also announced that the Company (along with partners Microsoft and HP) is bringing UC and video collaboration solutions to the University of West England (UWE). The high-definition global video network will connect the UWE campus in Bristol with its partner universities and colleges located throughout Europe, Vietnam, Malaysia, and the USA. See the related press release.
Wednesday, June 13
- 10:30-12:00 pm – Visual Collaboration in the Cloud: Is this a transformational moment?
- Topic: "Video Conferencing as a Service" and virtualization of the enterprise
- Polycom panel participant: John Antanaitis, Vice President of Product Marketing, Polycom
- Location: Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC) Room N223-N224
- 12:30-2:00 pm – IMCCA State-of-the-Industry Lunch & Learn
- Topic: the latest issues in collaboration including mobility, interoperability, and convergence
- Polycom panel participant: John Antanaitis
- Location: LVCC Room N219-N222
Thursday, June 14
- Telepresence Day: Keynote and Session
- Topic: visual communication and video ubiquity including availability, ease of use, mobility, and quality
9:00-10:00 am – The Emergence of Mobility
Presenter: John Antanaitis
Location: LVCC Room N219-N222
10:05-10:35 am – Telepresence and Mobile Video
Polycom panel participant: Laura Marx, Senior Director of Mobility Go to Market, Polycom
Location: LVCC Room N219-N222
- 12:30-2:00 pm – Unified Communications: Transforming the way we meet and communicate in the enterprise
Topic: what makes a UC deployment successful and how to prepare an organization for UC
Polycom panel participant: John Antanaitis
Location: LVCC Room N223-N224
- 2:30-4:30 pm – Mobility and Collaboration: Is it really telepresence if it's on a tablet?
Topic: the trend of 'video anywhere,' and the impact of 'bring your own device' policies
Polycom presenter and panel participant: Laura Marx
Location: LVCC Room N223-N224
Tuesday, June 12
5:30-7:30 p.m. – Opening Reception
Location: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino, Paradise South ballroom
3000 Paradise Rd., Las Vegas, NV, 89109
To see Polycom RealPresence video and voice solutions, please visit booth #N1527. Demos include:
- Polycom® RealPresence® Mobile – a software app that extends secure, enterprise-grade, video collaboration and content-sharing beyond the conference room, allowing mobile device users to easily join individual or multi-party video meetings with other standards-based video systems including immersive video rooms, group/desktop systems, laptops, tablets, and smartphones in HD quality. RealPresence Mobile, winner of the 2012 Edison award for innovation is available as a free download on a number of devices including the Apple iPad 2, various Android tablets, and the Apple iPhone 4S. Similar to connecting a smartphone to the corporate email server, RealPresence Mobile can be registered to the RealPresence Platform, allowing customers to enjoy advanced features including provisioning, management, firewall traversal, and connectivity to multi-party calls.
- Polycom® RealPresence® Immersive, Room, and Desktop Solutions – including the Polycom® HDX® Series; Polycom® EagleEye Director, which personalizes video collaboration by enabling close-up views of every speaker with automated and 'directed' camera pan, tilt, and zoom; Polycom® UC Board™, which transforms ordinary surfaces into virtual whiteboards; Polycom® CX7000 unified group video collaboration system, the first room video solution purpose-built for full integration with Microsoft® Lync™; Polycom® VVX® business media phones; and Polycom installed audio solutions including Polycom® SoundStructure® and Polycom HDX Ceiling Microphones that ensure natural, clear conversations.
- Polycom® RealPresence® Social – including Polycom video collaboration integration with IBM Sametime and IBM Connections, allowing IBM Sametime users to join multi-party or one-on-one video calls that can be launched within email and social business interfaces.
- Polycom® RealPresence® Platform – Most comprehensive, open standards-based software infrastructure for universal video collaboration; demonstrations will highlight connectivity, scalability, manageability, reliability, and security.
- Polycom® Video Content Management – Polycom® RealPresence® Media Manager allows users to manage all aspects of live and on-demand video content including permissions-based security, user tracking, usage reporting, and flexible content distribution across diverse network environments and devices. Polycom® RealPresence® Capture Station allows users to webcast and record presentations that take place every day in meeting rooms, classrooms and boardrooms. Po
Contact Technical Innovation, LLC