All available sizes of FocalPoint are built from combinations of frame segments and corner pieces.Frame segments come in lengths of 2ft (61cm), 3ft (91cm), 31/2ft (107cm), and 4ft (122cm). Each leg is constructed using these same frame segments and one leg base.
Frame segments are color-coded for easy identification, and FocalPoint ships with clearly marked assembly instructions and easy-to-follow assembly maps.
Optional Dress Kits feature Inherently Flame Retardant (IFR) Velour as standard. A FocalPoint Dress Kit consists of a 60” (147cm) skirt, valance, and a pair of side drapes. The skirt features simple attachment with convenient magnetic fasteners. Valance bars and drapery bars hook instantly onto the viewing surface posts, and drapes and valance attach with DuraLoops.
The FocalPoint viewing surface attaches with Draper’s unique DuraLoop™ bungees and convenient nylon pulltabs. The result is a perfectly flat self-centering viewing surface that attaches quickly and easily—with no snaps. In addition, the viewing surface includes a black border that extends past the edge of the frame for a finished appearance.
Viewing surfaces are available in Black-Backed M1300 for front projection. For rear projection, Cineflex and Low-Gain Cineflex neutral gray surfaces are available. Uniflex White viewing surface is suitable for either front or rear projection, and is ideal for edge blending. Custom surfaces and sizes are available.
FocalPoint offers exact true formats in standard sizes up to 15’ x 20’ (4.6 m x 6.1 m)—no more nominal sizes. Call for custom sizes. Silver and black anodized frame colors are available. FocalPoint ships complete with an appropriate number of carrying cases, in addition to a floor tarp to keep your viewing surface clean during assembly. Configure standard and custom FocalPoint sizes, explore sizes that can be created from your existing frame inventory, and print or download color-coded assembly maps at www.draperinc.com/FocalPoint/build.aspx (available August, 2010).
Multiple patents pending.
- Viewing surface attaches with Draper's unique DuraLoop bungees and convenient nylon pull-tabs.
- The result is a perfectly flat self-centering viewing surface that attaches quickly and easily—with no snaps.
- Viewing surface includes a black border that extends past the edge of the frame, neatly hiding the DuraLoops and frame posts.
- Viewing surfaces for this product are listed below. Viewing surface descriptions can be found here.
- Custom surfaces and sizes are available.
- Dress Kits are available, standardly featuring Inherently Flame Retardant Velour.
- A FocalPoint Dress Kit consists of a skirt, valance, and a pair of side drapes. The skirt features simple attachment with convenient magnetic fasteners.
- Valance bars and drapery bars hook instantly onto the viewing surface posts, and drapes and valance attach with DuraLoops.
- The FocalPoint dress kit hardware is also used for the StageScreen.
- FocalPoint offers exact true formats – call for custom sizes.
- Silver or black anodized frame is available.
- Patent Pending