The PGA-VHD is a must-have tool for every AV installer and system integrator!
This battery operated instrument provides an HDMI input and both VGA and HDMI outputs. The PGA-VHD has a large 4K touch screen for user operation. The display can also act as an HDMI monitor and signal analyzer. Input and outputs support resolutions to 4K UHD @ 60 4:4:4. The PGA-VHD provides a host of tools for verification and troubleshooting of complex AV systems.
When configured as a Pattern Generator, it can provide both legacy VGA and digital HDMI outputs supporting HDMI 2.0a with HDR standards. Embedded audio of up to 8-channel @ 192K is provided. The analyzer can perform system level "loop test" acting as both source and sink to test repeaters, extenders and cables. It can also act as a pass-thru HDMI signal analyzer.
The pattern generator Includes a universal power supply and is battery-powered with operation time of 4 to 6 hours on a single charge. Various tests and reports (saved on external USB flash memory) such as HDMI video format and parameter information, HDCP and EDID tests are provided for testing video sources and video sinks (TVs, extenders, Switchers, etc). It can also perform tests on AV equipment such as extenders, splitters, switchers, and scalers.
The analyzer is also equipped with an Ethernet port and all of its functions are controllable using Telnet protocol.
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA output
- HDMI loop and pass-through functions for testing cables, extenders, and switchers
- Large 4.3” touch screen for display and control
- Supports HDMI 2.0(a) on both input and output with 18 Gbps Bandwidth
- Supports 4K2K/60 4:4:4 8bit and 4K2K60 4:2:0 16bit video signals
- High Dynamic Range Video with HDR 10 support