RMS-ENT / RMS Enterprise is scalable client/server based software for IT and AV managers that provides remote management capabilities for AV assets and building systems. The software features a user-friendly dashboard that makes it easy to centralize the management and monitoring of AV equipment, lights, HVAC and other building functions. This allows users to solve technology issues before they become problems, such as identifying displays before a bulb burns out or receiving immediate notification when a device goes offline.
With RMS, IT and AV managers can improve their response times, while end users can reduce the amount of time lost while waiting for meeting room equipment to function. With the new RMS Enterprise Update Manager, IT and AV Managers now have the ability to stage new AMX firmware, quickly identify AMX devices that are not up to the latest firmware revision, and mass deploy the new firmware to these devices simultaneously with just a few clicks of the mouse. RMS is also a green solution that saves money and the environment by reducing energy consumption by remotely turning off equipment when rooms are empty or at the end of the work day.
RMS has the full range of features IT professionals would expect for enterprise software, including support for active directory, existing SQL databases, and scalability across multiple servers. You can manage all of your buildings with a single RMS license, deployable from the cloud or on-premises. See RMS Enterprise Hosted Cloud Service for details on the cloud version.
RMS includes a long list of standard and customizable reports, and gives you the ability to tailor your experience with a fully-configurable dashboard with easy-to-use widgets. RMS Enterprise also features the RMS Enterprise Scheduling Interface, which improves the efficiency of meeting spaces and technology by allowing users and support personnel to schedule meeting spaces and preconfigure room technology for upcoming meetings.
- RMS is a robust solution for corporate or government IT and AV managers to centralize the monitoring and management of AV devices and building systems across their facilities worldwide
- RMS is popular among support staff at higher education institutions for managing classroom AV technology
- RMS is ideal for organizations deploying conference room and classroom scheduling throughout their facilities.
- Monitor and Maintain – Minimize help desk calls and simplify troubleshooting by centrally managing AV systems just like IT systems
- Reports and Dashboards – RMS includes the industry’s most versatile set of configurable reports and dashboards, allowing organizations to customize the performance metrics they want to view, when they want to view them
- Enterprise Grade Software
- RMS Enterprise provides large scale management for users, roles, and, tracking user activities including an audit trail of who performed each activity and when it was completed.
- The server software supports authentication, encryption and protection from cross-site scripting to prevent security threats
- Schedule Conference Rooms & Classrooms
- Improve productivity by enabling users to check availability and schedule rooms directly from their desks, or from touch panels mounted outside of the rooms.
- RMS Enterprise Scheduling supports the major third-party Scheduling systems like Outlook, Google Calendar and Lotus Notes
- Includes an API that gives flexibility to add tailored support for any scheduling application whether 3rd party or developed by the customer
- View Daily Schedule From Mobile Devices – Utilize RMS QRS Quick Response Scheduling to display a room schedule on a mobile device, providing an effective low cost method for managing room scheduling and increasing productivity
- Simultaneously Deploy Firmware Files Over The Network – Save time and cost while eliminating the need for technicians to make on-site visits
- Maintain Version Information & Update History For All AMX Devices – Simplifies record keeping and ensures optimal performance of AMX devices
- Reduce Energy Costs by automatically returning equipment to its lowest energy usage state upon the meeting's end, or by remotely shutting down equipment at the end of the day
- Rapid Project Maker Native Support – In RPM, the commissioning of an AMX system that includes RMS is simple as a check box and typing an RMS URL