Every T Series loudspeaker is engineered by Renkus-Heinz to unrivaled standards of quality and innovation. Before we’ll ship them, your loudspeakers have to meet our exacting requirements, for performance that will make you proud and durability that will keep you sounding great.
Sound that makes performances and audiences truly come alive doesn't come easy. But T Series loudspeakers put the power of unique Renkus-Heinz developments like Complex Conic Horns to work for you. Versatile enclosure designs, go-anywhere hardware and rugged construction help solve your sound reinforcement challenges easily and quickly.
The T61 features a 6.5-inch heavy-duty woofer and a 1-inch Extended Range Titanium HF Driver.
TA61 Powered Loudspeakers
Equipped with SA625 Series Amplification.
TX61 Non-Powered Loudspeakers
For use with external amplification.
- High volume output, small enclosures
- 100Hz to 18kHz +/-3dB - outstanding, full-range performance in an extremely compact, space-saving design
- Exclusive 150° by 60° complex conic design
- Provides constant beamwidth/directivity without the problems of conventional rectangular horns
- 1-inch Extended range titanium HF driver
- Provides smooth, low distortion high frequency performance to 18kHz and beyond
- Heavy-duty 6.5-inch woofer
- Easily handles 120W of program power
- Virtually any application where size is a critical issue and outstanding sonic performance is required
- Permanent installations
- Ideal for fills, delays, distributed and playback systems
- Churches, schools, sports venues, board rooms, malls, transportation venues, retail environments
- Portable applications
- Ideal solution for portable, compact, full-range sound reinforcement requirements
- Performing artists, rental A/V, schools, churches, etc.