The LCR1 speakers are designed to be mounted as a in-ceiling home theater solution. Coaxial midrange/tweeter and precise mounting angle localize sound with video display, eliminating the “out-of-sync” quality typical of in-wall speakers in home theater systems. Dual woofers increase power handling and output. Laminated carbon fiber/Rohacell® woofer and midrange cones (LCR1S/SUR1S) are very light, stiff and non-resonant for improved clarity and higher output. Non-resonant, integrated 3/4” MDF enclosures (LCR1S and SUR1S finished in hi-gloss black) promote natural, uncolored sound while minimizing sound spillover into adjacent rooms and ceilings.
- Purpose-built design to bring out the best in movies, TV, gaming and multimedia content
- Coaxial midrange and tweeter for accurate imaging and crystal-clear dialog
- Dual or quad woofers for deep impactful bass response
- Integrated enclosure for amazing performance and reduced disturbance into adjoining rooms
- Designed to fit into a standard wall cavity
- Mix and match with Visual Performance Cinema Series in-ceiling speakers to achieve optimal sound in any room layout
- Provides a consistent aesthetic with other Visual Performance Series speakers