SmartMatriX² is a new Seamless Scaling Matrix Switchers based on Analog Way’s Midra™ platform. The product comes in 2RU enclosure for optimized air circulation and cooling. It offers a large variety of connectivity with 10 inputs and 16 input plugs including DVI-D, HDMI and 3G-SDI. The system feature 2 outputs, and EDID management is customizable for all computer sources. The product offers very fast processing and true seamless switching, with synchronous and asynchronous Matrix modes. Outputs can be managed independently.
The SmartMatriX² offers an advanced matrix mode with capability to display up to 2 layers on a frame background + 1 logo per output. It also includes a video output with digital and analog connectivity.SmartMatriX² features a Quick Frame function that places a foreground frame over all other layers when necessary. A simple button push allows return to the previous display.
Digital audio can be easily embedded or de-embedded on HDMI and DVI-D connectors on inputs and outputs.
For easy routing of audio signals, some functions such as Fast Routing and Audio Breakaway mode are available.
The unit can be controlled through the RK-350, a brand new Remote Keypad, or the RCS², a user-friendly and intuitive graphic interface designed for the Midra™ series. As an AIR application, the RCS² is compatible with Windows, Mac OS and Linux. It offers 3 main sections to setup and control the device: Setup, Edit and Live.
- Midra™ Platform
- New Remote Control Software: RCS² (Windows, Mac & Linux)
- Full audio digital compliant on DVI-D & HDMI Plugs
- Advanced audio management with the RCS²
- Quick Frame mode
- Asynchronous True Seamless Scaled Matrix
- Independent management per output (Take Control)
- Capability to switch between any input plugs (16 plugs available)
- Video output (CVBS + YbrPb + 3G-SDI)
- New Freeze features (Input/layer/screen)
- New Routing mode for audio signals