Priority paging feature by-passes the attenuator dial setting to provide full program level to the loudspeakers. Option is available on all AT attenuators. The SPDT relay is operated with 24 VDC at 10mA. Includes protective relay cover to insure lasting trouble-free performance. Terminations to the relay and attenuator are made via a removable terminal block. (All other specifications except for dimensions are the same as selected AT models.
- Mount into Most 1-Gang E.O. Boxes.
- Priority feature compatible with Atlas AA120M amplifiers
- Priority paging feature by-passes the effect of the attenuator
- The SPDT relay is operated with 24 VDC at 10mA
- UL Listed
- Wall Plates are Stainless Steel with Stamped and Filled Dial Scale, and a Skirted Black Knob