Finally, a space saving, energy efficient, commercial grade, professional performance amplifier solution that’s totally configurable yet remarkably straightforward. Whether you need a stereo amp that mounts on a wall or under a table, or a multichannel rack mount amp with multiple output types and power levels, Crestron® modular amps are astoundingly simple to specify and install in any configuration you require.
All-Inclusive Modular Design
Crestron modular amplifiers are offered in a range of output power levels, with single and dual-channel models available, and with options to address either Lo-Z (4/8-ohm) or Hi-Z (70 or 100V) speaker types. Each model is housed in either a quarter- or half-width rack-mountable form factor that can be installed individually or ganged together in a single rack space. (All AMP-2100 models are half-width.) Every model ships complete with all the hardware required for installation of the unit by itself or in combination with any other unit(s). Rack and surface mount kits are included, so there are no other mounting accessories or rack shelves to purchase.
Whether mounting in a rack, attaching to a flat surface, or simply placing on a shelf, it’s easy to combine multiple units into a single assembly. Just remove a couple of screws, slide the side panel off and attach it to the next unit, slide the two units together, and reinstall the screws. The complete multichannel amp assembly is sturdy and solid, with the look of a full-space unit. Attach the appropriate sized rack ears or surface brackets and it’s ready to mount.
4/8-ohm, 70 or 100V Output
The AMP-2100 is a dual channel amplifier, conservatively rated at 100 Watts per channel, with a choice of Lo-Z outputs to drive 4 or 8 Ohm speakers, or Hi-Z outputs to drive a distributed speaker system. Three models are offered: The AMP-2100 model has 4/8-ohm outputs, the AMP-2100-70 has 70V outputs, and the AMP-2100-100 has 100V outputs. Output wiring is facilitated using detachable terminal blocks. Balanced and unbalanced inputs are provided for connection to one stereo or two mono source(s) via a detachable terminal block or RCA connectors.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified power amplifier
- Ultra-efficient space-saving design
- Choice of 4/8-ohm, 70V, or 100V outputs
- Two channels, 100 Watts per channel
- Half-width, 1 RU form factor
- Surface or rack mountable
- Gangable with other Crestron® modular amps
- All mounting and ganging hardware included
- High-density stackable
- Convection cooling - no mechanical fans
- Comprehensive fault and speaker protection
- Clip limiters
- Low noise, low distortion, high headroom
- Low power consumption
- Automatic low-power standby
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs
- Detachable terminal blocks for easy servicing
- Front panel level adjustments with tamper-preventive cover caps
- Front panel power/standby, fault, and signal/clip indicators
- Internal universal 100-240V power supply