IP Based Paging, Intercom, and Emergency Messaging Over Your Existing Network and Phone System.
ControlKom™ 2.0 is the newest way that Atlas Sound is setting the bar for IP paging solutions for a multitude of location types. ControlKom™ 2.0 allows for live, prerecorded, or ad hoc messages along with control data to be sent over existing or new multicast enabled local area networks to Atlas Sound IP speaker and zone controller end points powered by AF compliant POE switches (or local DC power). ControlKom™ 2.0 incorporates solutions for the task of managing campus-wide messaging, bell scheduling, security, synchronizing clocks, intercom/paging, and much more.
This software / hardware combination provides a true "one wire" network audio solution reducing the initial cost and eliminating long term maintenance of separate paging / intercom systems. ControlKom™ 2.0 employs standard TCP/IP network protocols and DHCP for speaker IP address assignment making it the industry's first true IP based paging solution.
ControlKom™ 2.0 offers a comprehensive IP-based paging system control with SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) compatibility allowing for integration with almost any existing phone system. With this technology, users can simultaneously send an audio stream and/or text message to IP loudspeakers, computer screens, and overhead paging systems, all with speed, confidence, ease-of-use, and reduced operating costs. Configuration of the server based ControlKom software is accomplished via an intuitive web interface. This interface allows the administrator to easily define user privileges, loudspeaker zones, pre recorded messages and other system. ControlKom then provides the user with voice prompt instructions for message type (live or ad hoc) and desired broadcast zone destination.
Other improvements that can be found in the new release of ControlKom™ 2.0 include:
Full Duplex Intercom - In deployments where VoIP phones are not installed, adding the ability for 2-way communication with classrooms and other zone endpoints is crucial. ControlKom™ 2.0 includes advanced intercom functions for full duplex communication between phones and IP speakers.
Background Music - While BGM applications are traditionally included in analog solutions; this feature has been largely ignored in comprehensive networked systems. ControlKom™ 2.0 includes local inputs via paging relays for simple applications like playing the National Anthem or more complex full BGM use.
- Software Designed and Engineered in the USA
- Easy Integration - ControlKom seamlessly interfaces with any VoIP via SIP, or analog PBX via analog telephone adaptor (ATA) providing a familiar and secure interface for paging and intercom functionality
- Scalable - Multiple sites with IP endpoint deployments may be controlled across the WAN via ControlKom.
- Forward and Backward Compatible - Include legacy intercom systems from Rauland®,Dukane®,
- Telecore® and others with DTMF zone selection along with new sites that contain IP speaker or Zone Controller endpoints.
- No Multicast Requirement for Small Deployments - Utilizing the Atlas Sound paging relay messages may be streamed via unicast to individual sites and rebroadcast across the LAN to IP endpoints
- Exceptional System Redundancy - "Hot Standby" allows full system back-up and immediate fail over redundancy in the unlikely event of a primary server failure.
- Supervision and Event Logging - Notification group activity, schedule activity, text message activity and web interface log in activity are all logged and can be easily viewed within the GUI
- Core of Your Emergency Messaging System - Send live or prerecorded audio and/or text messages to IP Clock Speakers, Desktops, Email, Facebook and Twitter recipients
- Trigger these messages remotely from any browser, 3rd party control systems or even simple contact closures
- Centralized Control For Bell and Message Schedules - Make changes to bell & message schedules remotely while providing full customization for bell tones at each site
- Choose from a pre-loaded library of tones or create your own
- Additionally, IP clock speaker endpoints are synchronized with the system to ensure accurate time and maintenance free daylight savings time adjustments
- Weather Alerts - Integrate emergency alert groups with the National Weather Service and deliver localized weather alerts(Warnings, Watches and/or Advisories)
- System also can sync with CodeAmber.org to deliver Amber Alerts