The T-series diagonal-mount videoconference fixture features motorized articulation, 230V voltage, one 2-lamp carriage, DALI ballast and perforated panel.
T-series fixtures provide broadcast-quality, multitask, multidirectional lighting in a format designed for easy installation.
The T-series patented articulation feature makes them the only fixtures that can be precisely rotated into a desired position during conferencing and then returned flush to the ceiling between sessions or for general task lighting. Fixtures are suitable for business and governmental videoconferencing, e-learning, telemedicine, Internet video streaming, and nontraditional studio environments.
The smaller, lighter system will allow for simultaneous motion in all axes for more rapid repositioning of lighting within the conference room. The end result: an easier, faster, more accurate means of putting the right light in the right place.
Fixture housing is made of formed, cold-rolled sheet steel. Dome-shaped interior fixture housing. Perforated filler panels are optional
Fixture Body Finish
Low-gloss, Easy-white finish (Tiger Drylac 449/11707 smooth flat) is standard, with custom colors available.
Fixture Carriage and Reflector
Two sizes of lamp carriage are available, housing one or two 55-watt lamps. Reflectors are made of formed aluminum sheet-metal construction, featuring 97% reflectance. Direct/indirect task lights are available to provide for soft, glare-free room illumination.
Ballasts are available in switched or in a variety of dimmable configurations. All ballasts are high-frequency electronic, with a Power Factor > .97, THD, 10% and a Class A sound rating. Ballasts are in the fixture housing. Power and control inputs are from the side.
This brightline fixture uses 55-watt compact fluorescent lamps, available in a variety of color temperatures and CRI ratings.
- 45° diagonal mount fixture
- Available in perforated/solid panel
- Motorized, Rotate-Contrast, Drop-Pan-Tilt articulations
- DALI, Phase, Ecosystem, Analog dimming ballasts
- Multitask, multidirectional VC lighting
- Broadcast-quality illumination clarifies VC
- Puts light where you need it-nowhere else
- Output optimized for digital video, including HD
- Fits easily in any type of ceiling
- Patented articulation feature-manual or motorized
- Energy-efficient, 55W lamp technology
- Full range of dimming and control protocols
- Up to 10,000 hours of operation before relamping
- Aesthetically refined design and surface-finish options
- 55Watt compact fluorescent lamp
- Formed cold-rolled sheet steel, dome-shaped interior fixture housing
- Low-gloss, easy-white body finish
- Suitable for business and governmental videoconferencing, e-learning, telemedicine, Internet video streaming and nontraditional studio environments