Uses a Full-frame CMOS Sensor with DAF Technology, approximately 20.8 total Megapixels at 6062 x 3432, 18.69 Megapixels at 5952 x 3140. Number of effective pixels is approximately 17.52 Megapixels at 5580 x 3140 (when using 3840 x 2160 or 1920 x 1080 resolution).
Features include slow & fast motion recording, pre-recording, relay recording, double slot recording, custom picture settings, color bar, peaking display, zebra display, My Menu settings, waveform monitor display, assignable buttons, key lock, marker display, enlarged display, custom display, control via browser remote, peripheral illumination correction, diffraction correction, built-in monaural microphone, fan control, geotagging and other functions.
- Full-frame / Super 35mm (crop) / Super 16mm (crop) CMOS Sensor with DAF Technology
- 5.9K internal 60p recording
- 4K or 2K in AF-AVC recording formats
- 12G SDI - Out for uncompressed 4K signal at 60 fps
- User-swappable EF to Locking EF-C or PL mounts
- Three memory card slots - 2 CFexpress, 1 SD
- DIGIC DV 7 Image Processor
- Streams video to decoder transmission device or computer over the network