The REALiS 4K6020Z is the world's smallest and lightest native 4K laser projector, delivering high-quality images all within a compact and lightweight design. Its native 4K DCI Resolution of 4096 x 2160 combined with a high brightness of 6000 lumens and a dynamic contrast ratio of up to 22,000:1 creates lifelike, detail-rich images that ensure an engaging viewing experience for your audience. With its long-lasting performance and wide range of features, including compatibility with the new RS-SL07RST 4K Standard Zoom Lens, the REALiS 4K6020Z laser projector provides an exceptional 4K viewing experience that is ideal for simulation and training, museums and galleries, education, corporate and more.
Exceptionally High Image Quality:
The REALiS 4K6020Z's native 4K resolution of 4096 x 2160 enables strikingly detailed images with both a high brightness of 6000 lumens and a high dynamic contrast ratio of up to 22,000:1. Featuring Canon's unique LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement, the REALiS 4K6020Z produces sharp, highly saturated images with outstanding color reproduction that covers 99.9% of the sRGB color space. The result is a wide range of color for a richer, more vibrant 4K experience. Advanced Image Adjustment settings also allow independent color adjustments for detailed color control and more.
Powerful Laser Projection with Simplified Maintenance :
Thanks to its laser light source, the REALiS 4K6020Z offers a long projector lifetime with an operation time of up to 20,000 hours. The laser projector eliminates the need to replace a lamp, making it virtually maintenance-free and lower in total cost of ownership when compared to lamp based projectors. A longer duration of operation can be achieved when utilizing the Long Duration modes. With its omnidirectional projection, the projector also allows for convenient installation at virtually any angle.
The REALiS 4K6020Z features a center lens design compatible with seven interchangeable Genuine Canon lens options that offer flexibility to meet a wide variety of applications and help engage your audience.
- Native 4K DCI Resolution of 4096 x 2160 Provides Lifelike, Highly Detailed Images
- Up to 6000 Lumens and Up to 22,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio (Up to 4000:1 Native Contrast Ratio) Deliver Bright, Engaging Images
- Laser Light Source Provides Longevity, Versatile Installation and a Wide Color Range by Covering 99.9% of the sRGB Color Space
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement Provides Exceptional, Seamless Image Quality
- Seven Optional Genuine Canon Interchangeable Lenses with Spigot Lens Mount System and Expanded Lens Shift, including New RS-SL07RST 4K Standard Zoom Lens
- Dual Image Engines Execute Highly Complex Image Processing for Uncompressed 4K 60p Playback and Upscaling of Non-4K Content
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Advanced Professional Calibration Settings Ensure Image Quality is Maximized
- Multiple Image Modes including DICOM® Simulation Mode for Optimal Image Quality Reproduction
- Image Adjustment and Advanced Adjustment Options for Customizable Image Characteristics
- Motion Blur Reduction
- Installation Versatility through Custom Settings of Brightness and Noise with Operation Mode and Light Source Mode, as well as More_amp_nbsp_Install-Friendly Functions
- Advanced Professional Installation Settings including Built-in Edge Blending and Advanced Registration
- Versatile Connectivity with HDMI x2, Wi-Fi® USB Type A, RJ-45, RS-232C, Audio Output and Trigger Output
- Network Management including PJLink Crestron RoomView Connectivity, Extron XTP and AMX Device Discovery
- Built-in Real-time Clock
- Low Power Consumption and Simplified Maintenance
- Canon Service Tool for PJ App
- Includes Canons 5-Year Laser Projector Limited Warranty and Backed by a 3-Year Advanced Warranty Service Exchange Program and a 3-Year Service Loaner Program