RedNet 3 interfaces your existing digital audio systems and components to any Dante™ audio-over-IP network, with up to 32 inputs and outputs and full software remote control. The unit includes support for AES3, S/PDIF and ADAT digital audio formats and allows the network to be synchronised to incoming signal clock or a word clock source.
- Total of 32 channels of ADAT and AES3 I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- 24-bit operation up to 192kHz
- AES67 compliant may require hardware update
- 16 ADAT optical ports for 32x32 operation at up to 96kHz, 16x16 at 192kHz
- Eight channels of AES3 Combined Digital I/O to AES59 standard on single DB25 connector
- Comprehensive front-panel metering and indicators
- Remote monitoring software with powerful graphic user interface