KDS-10 is an advanced, dual stream transceiver for streaming 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) video signals via Ethernet over copper cable. KDS-10 can be set as either an encoder or decoder. As an encoder, it encodes and streams one or two HDMI inputs over an IP network. As a decoder, it receives the encoded signal, decodes it and outputs it to an HDMI output.
- Advanced Video Streaming Transceiver — Streams up to 4K@60Hz (4:4:4) resolution signals over a 1G network interface, when streaming one source and 4K@30Hz (4:2:0) when streaming two sources
- Multi–Standard Video Coding — Configure the transceivers according to your needs to stream using either H.264 or H.265
- Flexible Input and Output Options — Includes two HDMI inputs that can be streamed alternately or simultaneously
- Streaming Support — Unicast and multicast over RTP (Real–Time Protocol)
- Flexible Analog Audio Embedding and De–embedding — When in encoding mode, you can select the balanced analog audio input to embed into the streaming HDMI output signal.
- Convenient and Comprehensive Control — Control the unit using intuitive embedded web pages or Protocol 3000 API commands via Ethernet
- Simple System Management — Remote system management support to enable quick and efficient remote system and device life–cycle management