The HDMI active wall plate is the right complement for the Digital Runner when a clean, finished look is required. It is most commonly used in homes when connecting an HDTV to different source devices (i.e. cable box, DVD player, video game system) when the source is 50 feet or more away from the display. Whether hanging a flat panel TV in a home or installing a commercial digital signage system, you can count on a crisp, clean signal up to 1080p.
When using the Digital Runner at lengths from 50 to 100 feet, an active wall plate or break-away is required at the display end. Terminate with flying leads (with lengths up to 10 feet), or with wall plates to meet the specific requirements of your installation.
- Color Code - Red (for use with digital runners more than 35ft)
- Supports HDMI High Resolution Video up to 1080p
- Compatible with Leviton Decora® Brand Cover Plates
- AV Connectors - 1 DVI-D & 1 3.5mm
- RapidRun Connector - Custom RR 19-pin (F), diameter 16mm
- Wall Plate Size - 1 gang US