Enclosure for recessed installation is acoustically engineered for professional applications where the highest quality sound reproduction and fidelity must be attained. The acoustically treated large volume design allows a 4” driver to operate at optimum loading level and to achieve improved low frequency response with rich, full bass.
- For 4-inch driver and torsion grille
- Welded 22-gauge steel with black powder epoxy finish
- 10” dia.x 6.75"D with additional 3/8" flange and receptacles to attach a torsion grille
- Undercoated to eliminate acoustic/metallic resonance
- 1.5" thick batting (1.5 lbs. density rating) to neutralize undesirable resonance in high frequency range.
- Four combination knockouts for conduit (1/2”–3/4”)
- Two flexible mounting straps at 180-degree intervals
- Made in the U.S.A. with certified U.S. steel