Wall-mount bracket with front hinge that swings out 180 degrees (left or right, depending on how it’s mounted) to access cables and equipment. This is an economical, space-saving solution for patch panels, routers, switchers, small hubs, and similar shallow 19"W EIA compliant equipment, delivering the functionality of a full size swing-out rack at a fraction of the cost.
- 16-gauge steel with 11-gauge rails tapped 10-32
- Hinged design allows 180 degree swing-out for access to cables
- Mounting holes on standard 16 in. stud centers and 19 in. EIA spacing
- Mount to wall or 19 in. open frame rack (2 or 4 post)
- One-pair mounting rails tapped 10-32
- Black semi-gloss powder epoxy finish
- Screws, velcro straps