The LPR is 27" deep with 14, 21 or 24U panel space. Includes heavy-duty casters, side panels with recessed handles, recessed rear door etc. It is used in schools, offices and similar locations that require mobile security for electronic equipment. Rack includes recessed rear door (vented) with removable knockout panels, heavy duty casters, adjustable mounting rails, side recessed handles and hardware. All-welded construction. Cable lacing panels above and below rear door. Beveled corner edges. Mar-resistant, black wrinkle powder epoxy finish, 16-ga. steel front door that extends 1-inch from frame, includes lock and key. Mounts left or right without drilling, field changeable, beveled edges. Black wrinkle powder epoxy finish. Three door styles: solid, plexiglas or fully vented.
- Abundant cable lacing holes and removable knockout panels above
- Generous space for managing wire between front mounting
- PilotPoint™ screws with captive washers
- Welded 16-gauge certified U.S steel with 14-gauge steel bottom
- Surface-mount front door with key-lock
- Recessed, vented (top/bottom) rear door with key-lock
- Heavy-duty 4" rubber swivel-casters One-pair, adjustable mounting rails tapped 10-32