LT assembly installs easily in suspended tile ceilings. Selection of drivers, transformers and backboxes provides various performance levels for music or commercial paging. Ships ready-to-install, does not require speaker cut-outs in ceiling tile. Includes new restraint tabs (tie-offs) for code compliance. 1 x 2 assembly supported by T-Bar grid; includes patented integral T-bar for fast installation when replacing half of non-tegular 2 x 2 (1/4 of non-tegular 2 x 4) ceiling tile. Includes driver mounted to 1 x 2 subplate, grille and integral T-Bar (optional xfmr and backbox). 2 x 2 assembly replaces standard 2'x2' ceiling tile; supported by T-bar grid. Includes factory-wired speaker mounted to 2 x 2 subplate and grille (optional xfmr and backbox).
- Speaker, model 8A50 8-inch 50W coaxial speaker engineered to provide excellent power handling and smooth sound reproduction
- Fine-perforation pattern grille, designed to provide maximum free-air space for excellent sound transmission, while maintaining an unobtrusive appearance in tile ceilings
- 1x2 grille includes an integral two-foot T-bar to support neighboring nontegular ceiling tile
- 2x2 grille replaces a single 2x2 ceiling tile, white powder epoxy finish
- Backbox (Vb) with acoustic lining, black powder epoxy finish