LT pro-series provides quality performance in an easy installation for suspended ceiling applications, offering smooth musical sound reproduction for restaurants, lobbies and similar venues. System includes factory-wired speaker (optional transformer) mounted to (1 x 2 or 2 x 2) fine perforation grille and acoustic backbox. The LT is shipped ready-to-install and does not require speaker cut-outs in the ceiling tile. 1 x 2 assembly is supported by the T-Bar grid and includes an integral T-Bar support for fast installation when replacing half of a non-tegular 2 x 2 tile or one-fourth of a non-tegular 2 x 4 tile. System includes speaker assembly mounted to 1 x 2 subplate with white grille, integral T-Bar, and pre-mounted volume backbox with acoustic lining for extended low frequency performance. Speaker leads exit backbox through metal clamp for fast connection. 2 x 2 assembly is designed to replace a standard 2 x 2 ceiling tile and is supported by the T-bar grid. System includes factory-wired speaker assembly mounted to 2 x 2 subplate with white grille and mounted acoustic backbox that is offset to allow fit around plenum obstructions.
- Speaker, model 8A50 8-inch 50W coaxial speaker engineered to provide excellent power handling and smooth sound reproduction
- Fine-perforation pattern grille, designed to provide maximum free-air space for excellent sound transmission, while maintaining an unobtrusive appearance in tile ceilings
- 1x2 grille includes an integral two-foot T-bar to support neighboring nontegular ceiling tile
- 2x2 grille replaces a single 2x2 ceiling tile, white powder epoxy finish
- Backbox (Vb) with acoustic lining, black powder epoxy finish