The E.I.A. compliant, UL2416 listed, welded sectional wall rack consists of a backbox and mounting section made in the U.S.A. from 16 gauge certified U.S. steel. Shipped in two boxes so the backbox can be field-installed while the mounting section is loaded with equipment at the shop.
- Overall measurements: 34.125"H x 23.05"D x 23.06"W.
- Useable depth: 20", allowing partial extension of equipment into backbox.
- Load capacity 200 lbs.
- Backbox: 5.80”D with keyhole mounting slots on 16” centers, 10” x 10” opening to mount over electrical pull boxes, embossed dimples on back plane for installation of board-mounted accessories, laser-cut knockout panels on top/bottom, and 2 keyed side lock
- Front Mounting Section: 17.06"D with fully gusseted corners and triple formed (side-to-bottom/side-to-top) wrap design mounts to backbox from the inside with 2 heavy duty spring-loaded L-pins (self seating, positive locking).
- Roller closure keeps mounting section closed without mandatory locking.
- E.I.A. compliant, UL 2416 Listed
- Made in U.S.A. with 100% certified U.S. steel.
- PilotPointTM screws (captive washers)