Model No. PC712 is a surface-mount steel backbox engineered to house a clock-speaker center with an 8-inch speaker and an industry-standard 12-inch analog clock (speaker and clock are not included with backbox). Fabricated of 20-gauge US steel, the backbox measures has a metal divider down the middle to separate the two sections. The speaker side includes acoustic batting. White powder epoxy finish.
- Compact speaker assembly with 100W power rating meets specifications for high quality indoor and outdoor music applications
- Features a 6.5”mica coated woofer with rubber surround and a 1” silk domed tweeter for accurate sound reproduction
- Curved housing is molded plastic with a weather-resistant terminal cover and an attractive fine mesh aluminum grille
- Selector switch allows for direct 8-ohm or distributed 70V, 25V or 100V distributed system operation
- Adjustable U-bracket provides easy surface installation to a single gang E.O. box