The SBL is a rackmount storage box designed to house and protect loose equipment, tools, controls and other accessories. Sturdy boxes are fully welded 16-gauge US steel with door that’s hinged along the bottom. The door is equipped with keylock and slam latch. The SBL is approximately 19"W x 9”D and is available with height of 3U or 4U. The box has load rating of 50 pounds and mounts easily to the front mounting rails of 19"W EIA racks using 10-32 hardware (not included). Smooth black powder epoxy finish.
- Rackmount screws for 10-32 tapped/threaded
- Include Phillips finish and truss heads, Robertson square head and Torx Star post security heads
- Screws for square punched applications include 12-24 and 6mm Phillips pan head as well as full selection of 10-32 screws when used with cage nuts
- 10-32 screws feature PilotPoint tip and captive washer for time-saving installation
- Screws for square punched rail use have separate washer and install using cage nuts