The SCB-300 provides a simple solution to mount a paging speaker and 12” analog clock in a single installation. This set-up is typically used in classrooms, recreation facilities, and professional buildings. The dual-function approach affords reduced fixture and labor costs, while providing a clean appearance. To create a communication center order the grille, backbox and mounted components separately.
- One-piece 18-ga. steel grille with square perforation and a cutout to mount a 12” analog clock.
- Overall dimensions are 27.25”L x 17”W.
- The grille includes welded mounting studs to install a standard 8” speaker.
- Universal mounting bracket to install virtually any 12” analog clock.
- The grille assembly will mount to recessed backbox Model PC312 using four (4) screws provided.
- White powder epoxy finish.