The TAIDEN E Ink wired electronic nameplate is available in combination with a conference microphone system installation allowing participants to display their information automatically upon signing.
Now using E Ink technology, the HCS-1080 nameplate is comfortable to read, with a wider viewing angle compared to conventional displays. Another advantage is that E Ink requires ultra low power; the content can even be permanently displayed on the nameplate after it has been powered down.
The TAIDEN E Ink nameplate has an ultrathindesign. The wired unit can be recessed in tables in permanent installations such as training centers, conference rooms and university auditoriums. Not having to print individual nameplates prior to each meeting makes meeting management a lot more efficient, it is an important source of cost and time savings.
- Versatile: multiple content display options (text, logos, ...).
- Real time: frequent changes to seating arrangements and names are handled seamlessly.
- Single-sided or double-sided panel
- Ultrathin 16mm, 310 mm x 60 mm dimension, wide viewing angle.
- Wired in combination with a conference system or standalone wireless tabletop solution.
- No light interference, ideal for photography and video / streaming.