This elegant flush-mounted delegate unit with 5 Voting Buttons and 64 channels for language interpretation is the latest addition to TAIDEN's Digital Congress System series. The unit has a built-in speaker guaranteeing a low-level distributed sound in the room.
A smart design for installation in International Conference Centers or lead Universities.
- Microphone On/Off button, 5 voting keys, 64 CHs, built-in contactless IC-card reader
- Compliant to IEC 60914
- Digital audio processing and transmitting technology
- "Closed Loop - Daisy Chain" connection topology
- Microphone sensitivity and EQ can be adjusted individually
- Excellent immunity to RF interference from Smartphones and comparable devices
- Microphone stem can be unplugged during adjournment, easy to maintain
- Hi-Fi loudspeaker, minimal feedback, automatically mutes when microphone is active
- Automatic video tracking, when cooperating with camera and video switcher unit
- Multiple voting forms can be implemented: for/against, parliamentary, questionnaire, audience response.