HDFC-200D, enables to transmit 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz signal up to 100m (384 feet) over plenum graded (or LSZH) hybrid cable. It avoids any scaling or data compression for lessening a burden of data transmission.
HDFC-200D is designed compact enough to be fitted into various installation environments with cutting edge technology performance.
HDFC-200D offers perfect flexibility during installation by separating HDMI connector part and Active Optical Cable part. It gives slim, light, easy installation like a general copper HDMI cable. It can be operated by external USB power on the RX side of the cable. Optional USB power cable on TX side is available upon request. High-Retention HDMI connector, which allows for more retention force than standard HDMI connector, prevents accidental disconnection.
HDFC-200D is compliant with HDMI standards features like CEC, EDID, and HDCP 2.2 for better installation flexibility and compatibility. It also supports HDR to deliver more realistic, and objective video signal.
- Extends up to 4K (4096x2160) at 60Hz, (RGB and YCbCr : 4:4:4)
- Transmits DisplayPort 1.2 data up to 100m (328feet) over hybrid cable
- Adopts plenum graded and LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) hybrid cable
- Offers perfect flexibility during installation by separating DisplayPort connector from cable
- Prevents accidental disconnection by using
- High-retention HDMI connector
- Supports 3D contents transmission
- Supports HDMI2.0 standards feature
- Complies with CEC, EDID and HDCP 2.2
- Home AV
- Digital Signage
- Control room
- Conference room
- Rental staging