IPVDS-700-ED is a 4K HDMI IP Video Wall Control solution for playing multiiple sources of audio/video, such as PC, media player, Blu-ray and etc, on a video wall and other displays simultaneously. It also splits a high quality video into multiple videos and plays it on the video wall and other displays. The IPVDS-700 has a PoE (Power over Ethernet) function.
IPVDS-700-ED provides the optimal solution for large video wall systems in control rooms, security and traffic control; it can be also be used in general fields like conference, education or presentation rooms.
The PC program can be used for host allocation and previewing, equipped with drag and drop operation with simple mouse use. Users can easily merge, split, overlay and clear for host allocation; there is a preview scene on the ‘Layout Manager’ before applyication to real display monitors.
IPVDS-700-ED provides virtual matrix function with Tx(host) and Rx(client) via IP network, enabling users to monitor and control the IP Video wall. It is the best solution for users in the AV integration field by providing excellent performance and simple operation while being much more cost effective compared to a complicated matrix using copper cables.
- TCP/IP based IP network: 100/1000 Base-T Ethernet with CAT5e or CAT6 cables
- Up to 256 displays (1x256~16x16 Video Wall) with multi-sources
- Supports 802.3af standard PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Allocation, merge, split, overlay and etc on Layout Manager
- Up to 4K resolution (3840x2160 at 30Hz) or 1080p at 60Hz
- Provide 99 Presets for user defined layout (Save and Loading)
- Provide Analog/HDMI audio input and output
- Provides PC Program for Users
- Control PC Apps for Video Wall and Individual Displays
- Drag and Drop operation of Mouse for Host Allocation and Preview
- Provides preview scene before to apply it to real monitors.
- Bezel Compensation in 0.1mm units
- M:N Virtual Matrix supported: multicasting up to 200 clients
- Fast switching time / Low video latency
- Transmits HDMI/DVI,USB,RS-232,Audio,DIO signals via IP Network
- Provides HDMI loop-thru port for Local display