OHM-44UHD provides a high level of audio and video performance with support for resolutions up to 4K@60Hz (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4). It also supports HDR (High Dynamic Range) to deliver more realistic and objective video signal as well as pass-through support of digital audio formats to bring lossless sound.
The four (4) HDMI inputs and four (4) HDMI outputs support full matrix switching function with various control methods such as front panel buttons, RS-232, telnet, Web GUI and IR remote.
User-friendly WebGUI interface supports storing and recalling up to four routing presets, making remote control and configuration of the unit conveniently.
Built in EDID management support allows the users to choose and select from multiple built-in EDIDs as well as to upload custom EDID files and download the EDID from connected displays.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 Standards
- Supports HDMI 2.0 resolution up to 4096x2160@60Hz (RGB & YCbCr : 4:4:4)
- Provides user-friendly EDID management tools with 4 slots for user-created EDIDs, and EDID bypass support
- Supports storing and recalling of up to four routing presets
- Controllable via front-panel buttons, RS-232, telnet, WebGUI, and IR remote
- HDCP 1.4 and 2.2 compliant
- Supports HDR at 10 bit or 12 bit speeds respectively within its maximum bandwidth, 18Gbps
- Supports 3D content transmission Supports pass-through of LPCM 7.1, bit and HD bit audio formats over HDMI
- Certifies for FCC and CE standards
- Medical Imaging System
- Video Wall System
- Control Room and Conference Room
- Military, Aerospace and Education
- Digital Signage