OPTICIS extension cable, USB-FC-30AA, links the USB signal up to 100m (328ft) without any repeater. USB-FC30AA provides the simplest way to link the USB device far from the host. Owing to the advanced VCSEL and PD, USB protocol is capable of maintaining over such long-distance connection cost effectively.
USB-FC-30AA provide A plug-in to A receptacle. In addition, instead of using a pure fiber optical cable, to enhance its affordability, hybrid fiber cable with electrical
wire is used. The hybrid cable meets Plenum grade (or LSZH – Low Smoke Zero Halogen). This offers convenient extension where there is no AC power supply
adjacent at the end of the device.
A to B copper cable (15cm) and a locking housing can be provided as an options for Type B device such as Camera, USB hub and etc.
- Compatible with USB 3.0 standards
- Transmits USB 3.0 data to 100m (328 feet) over hybrid cable.
- TX / RX insensitive design (two-way port)
- SuperSpeed USB 5Gbps data rate
- Adopts plenum graded (or LSZH – Low Smoke Zero Halogen) hybrid cable
- Operated by 5V source power
- USB 3.0 A type plug-in to A type plug
- No software installation required: Plug and Play
- Control Room
- Security / Monitoring over USB Camera
- Conference Room
- Offices / Factories