Deliver premium collaboration experiences without the cost. Solaro FR1 is a 1U 16-card-slot DSP with modular I/O functionality that can evolve to meet your future requirements, while benefiting from the processing power to drive multiple rooms over an installed CatX network. Xilica's open-architecture digital signal processor can be populated with any combination of Solaro Series I/O card, offering capabilities including analog audio, USB (with volume/mute HID support), GPIO, relay control and AES/EBU digital audio. With the capability to grow as you need, Solaro FR1 is a multi-purpose, scalable signal processor suited to most medium-to-large applications including multi-room conferencing, education spaces, and mass communication.
- Deliver a premium collaboration experience at lower cost through centralized processing of multiple rooms using an existing installed CatX network.
- Support BYOD in collaboration spaces with Gio USB and Gio Bluetooth connectivity, and create a superior user-experience with Microsoft Teams mute/volume sync for USB peripherals.
- Eliminate third-party control systems with no-code programming and leverage pre-built DSP designs for turn-key deployment.
- Lower total-cost-of-ownership with agile, modular I/O that scales to meet functional demand.
- Harness Xilica HearClear acoustic echo cancellation to eliminate noise and echo in conferencing.