Sonia C5 is a 5.25" in-ceiling speaker with Category cable connection, designed to enable anyone to deploy speaker systems into meeting rooms, classrooms and discussion spaces using standard IT infrastructure. Plenum-rated, Sonia C5 mounts into suspended ceiling grids using an included tile bracket and double-stepped dog ears, enabling blind installation from below. Sonia C5 features no proprietary audio connectors and is connected to a Sonia Amp using standard Category cable. Each Sonia C5 features VoiceMatchTM technology when used in conjunction with Sonia Amp/Solaro Series, enabling speech optimization for added intelligibility. Sonia C5 features a magnetic, fully-paintable grille with removable logo and offers integrated mounting for Sonia Amp, allowing the entire speaker system to be contained within a drop ceiling with no in-room racks.
- Sonia C5 enables intelligible sound with consistent volume and coverage across meeting rooms, classrooms and discussion spaces without the requirement to run expensive, hefty copper wire.
- Installation is simple and quick using standard Category cable with RJ45 connectors.
- Sonia C5 offers a 5.25" driver with a wide dispersion pattern and VoiceMatch technology to allow for fewer speakers in large rooms.
- Integrated 'backpack'-style mounting allows for amplifier and speaker to both be hidden in the ceiling, eliminating the need for in-room racks.
- When paired with a Sonia Amp, integrated fault monitoring between Sonia C5 and Sonia Amp products enables the same level of monitoring as found in an individually-addressable IP loudspeaker without the cost.
- Up to four (4) individual rooms can be covered with a single Sonia C5/Sonia Amp system, and each Sonia Amp can accommodate up to eight (8) Sonia C5 speakers in pairs.