A slim, battery-powered wireless keypad designed to provide basic control of an AM-200 or AM-300 AirMedia® Presentation System.
The AirMedia® Wireless Keypad (ZUMMESH-KP10AMBATT Series) is an optional accessory for an AM-200 or AM-300 AirMedia Presentation System. It can be mounted virtually anywhere in the room to enable basic control of the system. Specifically, it provides on/off power control and up/down audio volume control of the display device connected to the system.
Its slim design allows the keypad to be attached directly to any suitable flat surface using screws or two-sided adhesive tape. It can also be mounted to a standard electrical box, either alone of alongside other decorator style devices. Complete installation requires a decorator style faceplate (Crestron FP-G series or equivalent).
The ZUMMESH-KP10AMBATT is battery powered and completely wireless. It can operate for five years or more on a single lithium coin cell battery (included). Connection to the AM-200 or AM-300 requires an AV Bridge (ZUMMESH-AVBRIDGE, sold separately), which connects to the AM device via USB and serves as a wireless transceiver for the keypad.
- A wireless keypad for control of an AM-200 or AM-300 AirMedia® presentation system
- Provide power and volume control of the display device connected to the system
- Mounts directly to any flat wall surface with no holes or box required
- Allows for mounting to a single-gang or multi-gang electrical box
- Connects to the AirMedia system via the ZUMMESH-AVBRIDGE
- Operates for five years or more on a single lithium battery (included)
- Matching decorator-style faceplate available separately